Yate Martin - Knock 'Em Dead

Moderator: Le Tocard

Commodore

Post by Commodore »

Image[center]Yate Martin
[large]Knock 'Em Dead 2000[/large]
[/center]

[center]Yate Martin - Knock Em Dead 2000.pdf (7.62 MB)
[large]http://www.aryanalibris.com/index.php?p ... -dead-2000[/large]
[/center]

[center]Everything you need to know to get the job you want ![/center]

[justify]"No job hunter can afford to bypass the Knock 'em Dead books."
- Tony Lee, Editor, The Wall Street Journal's National Business Employment Weekly

"Finally, someone has put together the ultimate job-seeker's handbook."
- Kansas City Times

The interviewer studies his notepad for a few seconds as you sit down. The feeling hits you, suddenly, that you're on trial. Will you have the right answers when the interviewer asks:

* Why do you want to work here?
* What can you do for us that someone else can't?
* What decisions are most difficult for you?
* How much money do you want?

In Knock 'em Dead 2000, bestselling author Martin Yate gives you the best answers to these and scores of other difficult questions-along with proven advice on every aspect of today's job search.

Knock 'em Dead 2000 also contains the up-to-date online resources you need for today's job search!

"Classic..."
- U.S. News and World Report

Martin Yate is an internationally bestselling author and America's leading advocate for working professionals. His previous positions include National Director of Training for Dunhill Personnel System, Inc., and Director of Personnel for Bell Industries Computer Memory Division. His other books include Cover Letters That Knock 'em Dead, Resumes That Knock 'em Dead, and Hiring the Best.

Praise from Job Seekers for Knock 'em Dead

"When I bought your book and read the testimonials in it, I thought, 'Yeah, right.' Well, now I'm a believer. I read your book and put some of your ideas into practice. Before I knew it, I had three interviews a day for two and a half weeks, which resulted in three job offers! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
-A.U., Brookville, Connecticut
"I was out of work for four months-within five weeks of reading your book, I had four job offers."
-S.K., Dallas, Texas
"Having several offers to choose from is quite an ego boost after being a victim of restructuring. Thank you."
-T.H., Huntsville, Alabama
"Yesterday I received two job offers in the space of fifteen minutes. I am now using the 'Negotiating the Offer' chapter to evaluate these positions."
-W.B., Thornhill, Ontario
"It was as if the interviewer had just put the same book down! After being unemployed for more than a year, I am grateful to say that I've landed the best job I've ever had."
-E.M., Honolulu, Hawaii
"I just finished writing the letter I've dreamed of writing for three years: my letter of resignation from the Company from Hell. Thanks to you and your book, I have been offered and have accepted an excellent position with a major international service corporation."
-C.C., Atlanta, Georgia
"My previous employer asked me to resign. Your book got me through my depression and in only four weeks got me four job offers. This is the first time in my career that I've had so many options to choose from. Your book helped me increase my salary, and more important, obtain a job with almost unlimited growth potential."
-D.H., North Canton, Ohio
"This book managed to get me a new job driving a beer delivery truck after I slammed my old employer's dump truck into a bridge while hung over. The next round is on me!"
-I.S., Phoenix, Arizona
"My job search lasted only three weeks and I received multiple offers. Your insight into selling myself helped me find opportunities that would not otherwise have been attainable."
Image-E.M., Short Hills, New Jersey
"You helped me think and mentally prepare for questions and ways to express past experiences that made me look like I was the top candidate! I have never had such a comprehensive source that addressed all aspects of the job search."
-T.S., Atlanta, Georgia
"Thanks for such an incredible book! It's by far the best I've ever seen, and it's one of the best investments I've ever made. Keep up the good work!"
-C.L., Charlotte, North Carolina
"By following your advice, I have had dozens of interviews. This week I have received three very good job offers. Thank you for your excellent research which has made my job-hunting much easier."
-K.C., St. Louis, Missouri
"I found your book absolutely invaluable during my recent job search. Since then I have spoken with my interviewer, who informed me that it was my strong interviews that landed me my offer. He went on to outline what had turned him off about the other candidates, and it was some of the very same mistakes I used to make before reading your book!"
-D.D., Houlton, Maine
"It worked! I got a job in New York City in less than a week. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with the masses! I'm a happy reader/believer!"
-C.H., New York, New York
"Every time I've used your book I've gotten an offer! This book is incredible. Thanks for publishing such a great tool."
-W.Z., Columbia, Maryland[/justify]

[right]Martin Yate[/right]
Last edited by Commodore on Thu May 26, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Libris
Erudit

Post by Libris »

Image[center][large]Resumes that Knock 'Em Dead[/large]

Yate Martin - Resumes that Knock Em Dead.pdf (5.03 MB)
[large]http://www.aryanalibris.com/index.php?p ... ck-em-dead[/large]
[/center]

[justify]==================

Write the Perfect Resume - and Get Your Dream Job!

"The ultimate resume writer's handbook!"
- John Noble, Director, Career Development Center, Duke University
"The best book on how to write a resume ever written."
- Jack Bilson, Manager of Professional Employment, Unisys Corporation
"To the point, understandable, and on the cutting edge. You need to read this?today!"
- Robert O. Snelling, Chairman, Snelling & Snelling
"You have to watch the commercials on TV. How else can they pay for the shows?"
- Kenny, drunkard in some seedy bar.
"No job hunter can afford to bypass the Knock 'em Dead books."
- Tony Lee, Editor The Wall Street Journal's National Business Employment Weekly

A potential employer scans your resume. What's he looking for? Will your resume have what it takes to get the interview?
Martin Yate, America's most respected career expert, shows you how to create an irresistible resume that will open the doors to the job interviews and offers you want.

- Turn the plain facts of your skills and background into a powerful sales pitch
- Make your resume stand out, catch an employer's attention and make them want to hire you
- Learn how to create an electronic resume?and take advantage of the latest techniques in online job-hunting

Martin Yate is an internationally bestselling author and America's leading advocate for working professionals. His previous positions include National Director of Training for Dunhill Personnel System, Inc., and Director of Personnel for Bell Industries Computer Memory Division. His other books include Knock 'em Dead, Cover Letters That Knock 'em Dead, and Hiring the Best.

====================

Praise from Job Seekers for the Knock em Dead Books

"After reading your book, Resumes That Knock 'em Dead, I rewrote my resume and mailed it to about eight companies. The results were beyond belief. I was employed by one of the companies that got my new resume and received offers of employment or requests for interviews from every company. The entire job search took only five weeks."
- J.V., Dayton, Ohio
"Recently I purchased Resumes That Knock 'em Dead. This outstanding job-seeking book helped me receive two outstanding job offers."
- CO., Spokane, Washington
"I purchased Resumes That Knock 'em Dead this year. Several employers mentioned during the interview process how impressed they were with my resume. I start my new job tomorrow, and the information contained in your book was a major contributor to my success!"
- IF., Racine, Washington
"I cannot tell you what a fabulous response I have been getting due to the techniques you describe in your books. Besides giving me the tools I needed to 'get my foot in the door,' they gave me confidence. I never thought I could secure an excellent position within a month!"
- B.G., Mountainview, California
"After reading and utilizing the books in the Knock 'em Dead series, I wanted to say thank you. Your information has proved to be instrumental in my job search. Having several offers to choose from is quite an ego boost after being a victim of restructuring!"
- T.H., Huntsville, Alabama
"After having seen you on television, I decided to order the Knock 'em Dead books. Your insight into selling myself helped me find opportunities in my field that would not have been attainable otherwise."
- E.M., Short Hills, New Jersey
"I got the position! I was interviewed by three people and the third person asked me all the questions in Knock 'em Dead. I had all the right answers!"
- D.J., Scottsdale, Arizona
"I just finished writing the letter I have dreamed of writing for three years: my letter of resignation from the Company from Hell. Thanks to you and the book, Knock 'em Dead, I have been offered and have accepted an excellent position with a major international service corporation."
- C.C., Atlanta, Georgia
"My previous employer asked me to resign. Your book got me through my depression, and in only four weeks, got me four job offers. This is the first time in my career I have this many options to choose from."
- D.H., North Canton, Ohio
"After college graduation, I searched and searched for a job, and ended up taking a few low-paying ones I was overqualified for. Finally, I read your book and have been offered every job I have applied for since."
- L.E. (no address given)
"I followed the advice in Knock 'em Dead religiously and got more money, less hours, a better hospital plan, and negotiated to keep my three weeks vacation. I start my new job immediately!"
- A.B., St. Louis, Missouri
"I found your book to be absolutely invaluable during my recent job search. Since then I have had a chance to speak with my interviewer, who informed me that it was my strong interview that landed me my job offer. He went on to outline what had turned him off about other candidates, and it was some of the very same mistakes I used to make before reading your book!"
- D.D., Houlton, Maine
"Every time I've used your book, I've gotten an offer! This book is incredible. Thanks for publishing such a great tool."
- W.Z., Columbia, Maryland
"Just a quick note to let you know how much your book has helped me. I was chosen for my job out of over one hundred applicants! I later loaned the book to a friend and circled the things that had helped me. She interviewed on a Thursday, and she was offered the position that Thursday night! Thanks for writing such a helpful book."
- S.G., Sacramento, California
"Your book is simply fantastic. This one book improved my yearly income by several thousand dollars, and my future income by untold amounts. Your work has made my family and myself very happy."
- M.Z., St. Clair Shores, Michigan
"Thank you for all the wonderfully helpful information you provided in your book. I lost my job almost one year ago. I spent almost eight months looking for a comparable position. Then I had the good sense to buy your book. Two months later, I accepted a new position. You helped me turn one of the worst experiences of my life into a blessing in disguise."
- L.G., Watervliet, New York
"I was out of work for four months?within five weeks of reading your book, I had four job offers."
- S.K., Dallas, Texas
"Yesterday I received two job offers in the space of fifteen minutes. I am now using the 'Negotiating the Offer' chapter to evaluate these positions."
-W.B.,Thornhill, Ontario
"I read every page in the book and, after a two-month search, got ten interviews with top-performing companies and six offers (five of which I declined)."
- M.V., Millington, Tennessee
"I was sending out hordes of resumes and hardly getting a nibble?and I have top-notch skills and experience in my field. I wasn't prepared for this tough job market. When I read your book, however, I immediately began applying some of your techniques. My few nibbles increased to so many job interviews I could hardly keep up with them!"
- C.S., Chicago, Illinois
?I used to be a fat, stupid, hateful old drunkard who would do nothing else other than drink ratty beer in my garage while smoking cheap cigarettes and ruefully watching traffic drive by. Now I am a Fortune 500 company CEO as well as an internationally acclaimed author, philosopher, and motivational speaker.?
- I.S., Phoenix, Arizona
"When it was my turn to look for a higher-level position in my field, I was told about the books in such glowing detail that I immediately rushed out and purchased all three Knock 'em Dead books. I have recommended your books to many people, five of whom can directly attribute their current positions to your helpful guidance."
- D.C., Los Angeles, California
"I was looking for a job in my field for about two years. With the help of your books, I got my first real job in just two weeks of applying!"
- P.C., Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec
"Thank you for your wonderful book! I read it before attempting to secure a position in an industry that I had been out of for fourteen years. The first company I interviewed with made me an offer for more money than I had expected."
- K.T., Houston, Texas
"It worked! I got a job in New York City in less than a week. My college career advisor recommended your book, and I was glad to be armed with the information. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the masses!"
-C.H., New York, New York
"I credit you as being the number one source of information on this issue and recommend you every time I hear that someone is in the job market. The cost of the book is the best money I've ever spent."
- T.S., Atlanta, Georgia
"My job search began a few months ago when I found out that I would be laid off because of a corporate buyout. By following your advice, I have had dozens of interviews and have received three very good job offers. Your excellent advice made my job hunt much easier."
- K.C., St. Louis, Missouri[/justify]